Zion’s library was founded in 1945 at the original church on Broad Street. The vision at that time to provide a library for church members and the community at large continues today. Zion is blessed with a very active and dedicated Library Committee led by head librarian, Laura Martin. With an inventory of almost 5,000 books, the committee is kept busy with circulation demands and their own commitment to provide current and high quality reading material available to church members and the community. As a public library, Zion’s library is part of the Bucks County Inter-Library loan system.